Campground Covid-19 Updates:
*2021 Reservations for RV Sites (self-contained campers) & Cabin Rentals will open on January 11th!
*Opening date for Tent Sites Reservations and small campers: TBD (will be based on opening of bathhouse. Although we are optimistic that the bathhouse and tent sites will reopen in 2021, we will delay taking tent reservations until the season gets closer and can be sure.)
Opening day is scheduled for May 14th, so at this early date and during this ongoing pandemic, it is simply impossible to know what the 2021 camping season will be like, or what areas and amenities may still be impacted by the virus. We certainly hope to be in full operation and are optimistic! But we will just have to wait and see how the next several months progress and where things are come May. We will make decisions based on the most current state guidance and in the best interest for the health and safety of our guests, community and staff. Updates will be posted right here.
Please review the current Vermont Cross State Travel & Quarantine Restrictions prior to reserving. Currently, there is a mandatory quarantine restriction for anyone entering the state, limits on gathering sizes to those just in your household and there is a certificate of compliance that every guest must submit at check-in. There is no way for us to know when this will change or be relaxed, please take this into consideration when planning your travels.
We look forward to seeing everyone this season and wish everyone a happy, safe and healthy 2021.
- Tent sites and bathhouse will remain closed for the 2020 season. Self-contained RV’s and cabin rentals only at this time.
- Check-in will be done at the walk-up window on the side porch. Please plan to arrive by 8pm.
- Store has been relocated to the screened porch and sales operate through the walk up window.
- Registered overnight site guests only, NO visitors allowed.
- Social distancing must be observed when around or interacting with those outside your own family/site. Stay 6+ feet apart!
- Masks that cover your nose and mouth are encouraged anytime you leave your site or are interacting with those outside of your household/site.
- Mini golf and shuffleboard are open! Equipment must be signed out by an adult at the window and returned to the used equipment container where it will be sanitized before next use.
- Pools are closed for the season.
- River tubes (limited) and kayak rentals are available!
- Laundry room is open for 1 guest/family at a time.
- All other common areas and amenities are closed until further notice (Bathhouse, hot tub, etc.)