Let's go camping!
Please note: this is strictly a Reservation Request Form. After your request has been submitted we will send a tentative confirmation, typically within 24 hours with next steps to complete reservation depending on availability. It is your responsibility to check your e-mail (including junk folders) in a timely manner and respond within specified time with appropriate deposit. If you fail to submit your deposit within the specified time from when your tentative confirmation has been sent, your initial reservation request shall be considered null and void. For arrivals within 48 hours, please call to check availability.
Your reservation is final only after the appropriate deposit has been paid in full. For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Amex).
*Reservation will secure a site type, specific site numbers are not reservable. Every effort will be made to accommodate any site preferences and requests made at the time of reservation but cannot be guaranteed
- We are currently accepting self-contained RV’s only. Tent sites and bathhouse are closed until further notice.
- Fully equipped cabin rentals are also available.
- Please be familiar with current travel and quarantine restrictions prior to reserving (See below).
*ALL GUESTS must submit a signed Certificate of Compliance upon check-in or can email it to us within 24 hours prior to check-in.
*All out of state travelers are encouraged to register with Sara Alert upon arrival to Vermont to get two weeks of daily reminders to check for common symptoms of COVID-19.
Campground Covid-19 Information (7/2/20):
- Tent sites and bathhouse are closed until further notice. Self-contained RV’s and cabin rentals only at this time.
- Check-in will be done at the walk-up window on the side porch. Please plan to arrive by 8pm.
- Inside of camp store/office will remain closed and will operate through the walk up window. NEW open air shopping on the screened porch!
- Registered overnight site guests only, NO visitors allowed.
- Social distancing must be observed when around or interacting with those outside your own family/site. Stay 6+ feet apart!
- Masks that cover your nose and mouth are encouraged anytime you leave your site or are interacting with those outside of your household/site.
- Mini golf, shuffleboard and horseshoes are open! Equipment must be signed out by an adult at the window and returned to the used equipment container where it will be sanitized before next use.
- Both Pools are now open! With occupancy limits. Please be considerate of others and limit swim time to 1 hour so everyone has the chance to swim.
- River tube and kayak rentals now available!
- Laundry room is open for 1 guest/family at a time.
- All other common areas and amenities are closed until further notice (Bathhouse, hot tub, etc.)
Cross State Travel Information (7/2/20):
If you are not a Vermont resident, please see the following Cross State Travel Information issued by the State of Vermont:
Residents of other states who live in counties across the Northeastern states that have a similar active COVID-19 caseload to Vermont may enter the state for leisure travel without quarantining. Click here to view the current map, and all Cross State Travel Information. The map identifies quarantine and non-quarantine counties across the Northeast.
*Residents from a non-quarantine county may travel to Vermont without quarantine restrictions if they travel directly to Vermont in their personal vehicle.
*Residents from quarantine counties or other states, may travel to Vermont if they complete either: (i) a 14-day quarantine; or (ii) a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test – in their home state and then can enter Vermont without further quarantine restrictions if they drive directly from their home via their personal vehicle.
Sites: After 2 PM
Rentals: After 3 PM
Sites: By 12 Noon
Rentals: By 11 AM
Return the parking/gate pass to the office or after hours drop box before departing. Lost or unreturned passes subject to $10 fee.
Peak: Memorial Weekend & June 12th - Labor Day
Early & Late Season
Pool & Hot Tub Hours
Did you know we rent kayaks and river tubes? Float down the Lamoille River or paddle around nearby Green River Reservoir!