Let's go camping!
Please note: this is strictly a Reservation Request Form. After your request has been submitted we will send a tentative confirmation, typically within 24 hours with next steps to complete reservation depending on availability. It is your responsibility to check your e-mail (including junk folders) in a timely manner and respond within specified time with appropriate deposit. If you fail to submit your deposit within the specified time from when your tentative confirmation has been sent, your initial reservation request shall be considered null and void. For arrivals within 48 hours, please call to check availability.
Your reservation is final only after the appropriate deposit has been paid in full. For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Amex).
*Reservation will secure a site type, specific site numbers are not reservable. Every effort will be made to accommodate any site preferences and requests made at the time of reservation but cannot be guaranteed
Update (5/7/2020): Due to the impact of the corona virus and shutdowns, we are still under construction with electric upgrades and will be remaining closed through May.
Update (5/21/2020): We will open for overnight camping on June 5th! We will resume taking new reservations again on Tuesday, May 26th with the following limitations:
- Vermont residents only or those who have been in the state or previously met the 14-day self-quarantine requirement after entering the state.
- A health survey and signed Certificate of Compliance is required from all guests at check-in.
- Self-contained RV’s on full hook up sites only, bathhouse and laundry facilities will not be available until further notice. Sorry, no tent reservations at this time. Fully equipped cabin rentals are available.
- Or, Essential workers/traveling nurses in self-contained RV’s (Please contact us, we may be able to provide accommodations earlier)
- Common areas and amenities will be closed until further notice (pools, bathhouse/laundry, pavilion, playground, etc.). Bring your own outdoor games and entertainment with you!
- Check-in will be done at the walk-up window on the side porch.
- Inside of camp store/office will be closed and will operate through the walk up window. Orders may be placed by phone or email (firewood, ice, etc.) for porch pick-up/site delivery.
- Social distancing must be observed when around or interacting with those outside your own family/site. Stay 6+ feet apart!
- Gatherings limited to 10 people or fewer, our normal site occupancy limits and fees apply.
- Registered overnight site guests only, NO visitors allowed.
- Masks that cover your nose and mouth are encouraged anytime you leave your site or are interacting with those outside of your household/site.
Sites: After 2 PM
Rentals: After 3 PM
Sites: By 12 Noon
Rentals: By 11 AM
Return the parking/gate pass to the office or after hours drop box before departing. Lost or unreturned passes subject to $10 fee.
Peak: Memorial Weekend & June 12th - Labor Day
Early & Late Season
Pool & Hot Tub Hours
Did you know we rent kayaks and river tubes? Float down the Lamoille River or paddle around nearby Green River Reservoir!